Sunday, March 8, 2009

License Plates & Initials



So back when Jen and I first started dating, she got me looking at license plates to see if I could find my initials. At first I flirtily complied, but before long I found myself looking at every passing cars in hope of finding the letters that defined my name: BWB. Well, as seems to be the case with practically everything in my life, things happen when I least expect them to, or even want them to. Anyways, I went to pick up one of my good friends and there, in the parking lot of his apartment complex, was a lone car. The license plate caught my eye as it was an Oregon plate. Feeling a sense of pride, I moved closer to the butt end of the car where, to my surprise, were my initials - BWB. Now this whole thing was kind of a double-whammy because a) there were my initials and, b) it was on an Oregon plate.

So now I can cross that off of my list of things to do/find before I die. You should try it out too. Who knows, you might find it. And if you're really lucky, you'll find it on the state of your choice. And if you're even luckier still, you'll find it more than once.

1 comment:

KColton said...

I remember thinking it was crazy when Jen first told me. Then people started finding their initials and I started to believe and started my search. Michael was the one who eventually found my license plate that had my full name spelled correctly right on it!