Sunday, June 7, 2009

Arrie Jo Boss

Here are Arrie's first photos!!!! Isn't she cute! :) We went to the doctor on Friday morning and It's A GIRL!!! We are so excited! Mostly we are so excited that she is healthy. Also, you will see a picture below of her right foot, so far we only can count 5 toes, but she had her toes on her left foot curled, so maybe there are 6 toes on that one! :) It was a very cool experience - I have to say, I was relieved there was actually a baby inside of me and not something else moving around and making me sick! Most people thought it was going to be a boy, but Braden has always known since he was young that his first child would be a girl! - and it is! Oh, and last night, for the first time, Braden felt her kick! VERY COOL!



4 comments:

KColton said...

Sweet ultrasounds! Where did you get the name Arrie Jo?

Amber said...

Arrie Jo --- hmm I really like that name!!!

soo do you think she could call me aunt amber? (tee hee hee) I'm excited!!

love ya both!!

Mindee said...

Jen!! That's so exciting!! I just watched our kids' ultrasounds today so they could see themselves! Isn't it so wonderful to be able to see what's kicking around inside you?? Congratulations!!

Falen said...

I love the name Arrie...I haven't ever heard it before. Cute!! I am super excited for you! Are you going to call her Arrie Jo, or is "Jo" going to be her middle name??