Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Precious Arrie

Ok, not a lot to say here - just a lot of photo updates. We absolutely LOVE our little princess. She means the world to us! A lot of our friends are having babies right now and I love reading about their little ones coming into this world. It is truly a MIRACLE. Here's our baby!

SMILE!!!


Mom, stop kissing me! :)


Sleeping with Dad and the dog


POOPY!


Merry Christmas Smile


Sweet Dreams


GO SOX!!!


Modest in the bath!


"I'm taking a bath Dad!"

7 comments:

Mindee said...

Wow! She looks so much like Daddy!

Lyles said...

Jen! I miss you! I'm so glad you saw my blog so I could see yours. Your little Arrie is so darling!!! I love all the pictures. That's so fun that you served in the Ukraine. My brother has his farewell this week and we're so excited for him.

Kristy said...

Sooo cute! She is absolutely adorable!

The Ross Family said...

She's Adorable!!! What a cute smile!

Kerstin and Josh Milazzo said...

such a cute family!! where are you in those days? maybe i can stop by one day :)

Becca said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!

Emma said...

Your little girl is SO cute I love her smiles!