Sunday, September 14, 2008

37-inches of pure awesomeness!

Doesn't the title just say it all? :) That's right we made our purchase of our first 37-inches of pure awesomeness! And soon we will be watching TV in all of it's HD glory. We saved up all of our gift cards to Target that we got for our wedding and added a little that we saved and got the beast! She fills up the entire space on our entertainment center, minus 1/4 in on each side! Previously, we had a nice, silver, 13 inch TV but now we don't have to lean forward to watch a movie! It was funny because the day it came, Braden was home and got it all put together before work. It was the Friday after we got back from Oregon, the TV wasn't scheduled to come until the next Monday or Tuesday. I rushed home to get ready because we were meeting Braden's family at the Timpanogos Temple. I ran in and said Hello to Braden and he was all smiling, I made a comment about him being happy and asked what was up, "Nothing." was his reply. Then I was getting ready and he came in the bedroom, again ALL smiles, "what?" I asked. "Nothing" he replied! :) So, I continued. He just kept looking at me and smiling, so I finally went over to him and said something like, "Ok, something is up, what?" He asked why anything would be up. I told him it was because he was SO happy. He said he was always like that but I didn't buy it. I was finally ready and I said, "Ok, let's go!" He just stayed in the living room on the couch. I went in, and you could guess, still smiling. "Ok, something is up!" I went in the kitchen to see if something had changed - then I saw the VIZIO pamphlets on the table. THE TV! :) I looked in the living room - past Braden and YEP, There was the TV - Big, Black, and filling up the entire entertainment center. How did I miss i? The TV came I said - YES!!!! Braden said. Man it sure took me long enough! But it was fun and we love it now. Now we're just waiting for the TV connection - we're going with Dish.

3 comments:

Amber said...

WHOOOT!!! The long awaited TV has finally made it's debut appearance! JOY!! ;)

Michael said...

Oooohhh nice! Michael has been wanting to get a 30" monitor for the computer/tv! He will be soooo jealous! hehe :)
-Karalee

Anonymous said...

Jenni, i never thought i would see this with you. since i have been gone you have played the WII, and enjoyed it, and now you have a huge TV! Braden good job keep up the good work brother!