Saturday, August 2, 2008

Do the Do!


So, it wasn't but a week ago that Jen and I had our one month anniversary. I know I know, a lot of you are saying, "Whoopdeedo. It's a month." But if you really think about it, many marriages, especially celebrity marriages, don't last that long. So I think that we're doing DANG good! Anyways, for our anniversary, we decided to get new hairdo's. Jen cut her hair short, which I love! I darkened my hair up a bit. So, it's somethin' different for the both of us. Let us know what you think!

4 comments:

Amber said...

JEN!! I love your hair!!
Braden... nice 'darker' tint ;)

Michael said...

Lookin' good guys! Jen I love your hair! You look like Katie Holmes Cruise or whatever her name is.

Brittney said...

I love it! Still! Thanks again for letting me come with you to get your new 'do...that's what being a sister is all about!

Anonymous said...

You two look GREAT! Jen, I just cut my hair EXACTLY like that!