Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Summer Time!!


Ok. I know what most of you are thinking. You're thinking, "What the crud Braden, it's been summer for, like, the last 3 months." I know. But, for me, today is the first day of summer!!! See, for the last calender year, I have been a faithful member of BYU classrooms. That's right. I have been going to school. But yesterday, I finished my finals (did pretty well too!) and today, well, today I get to do pretty much nothing - only what I want to. I'll be spending the next couple of weeks sleeping in, making movies, writing books and reports (that's my job), paying serious attention to the olympics (we don't have cable so I'll watch it online), watching a lot of movies, going to Oregon, seeing the Ducks play, spending time with Jen not doing quizzes, and more. Then, when all that is done, guess what? Back to school. Yup, only two weeks for me. But hey, come April, I'm done! Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know. I hope you all have had a nice summer. Peace.

p.s. don't you just love the picture?

No comments: