Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seven Pounds My Butt! - Part 2 (And a new movie review!)

Alright. So it wasn't too long after the last post that we finally found the movie. It was available, it worked, and it was pretty good. I'm going to use this little bit of blog space to provide you with a brief review. If our past troubles are any indication, you've probably already seen it. So here goes.

It's a good show. I wouldn't be one to say it's great. It's good. Will Smith does a great job with the character. My favorite part of the movie was Barry Pepper, as is the case with any movie he's in. Anyways, the story was one that makes you think about what you do to serve others. The ending was bitter sweet and predictable, although how everything happened did surprise me. Other than that, there's not too much to say about it. It's semi-depressing, but at the same time, it's not. Weird.

Well, if you haven't seen it, get your act together and join the crowd. I'd probably buy it if it was less than $10. We'll see.

Now, look right to your right and read another review for a great show, "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas"

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Jen...Hi! This is Mary-Anne! That is so funny you went to college with Doranda...it is a small world. :) Next time I see her, I'll have to tell her that we went to high school together! Looks like you guys are doing well! Congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting!